Business Support Fund – Expansion
$5,000 grants to support businesses through the renewed restrictions
We understand we have many clients impacted by the most recent Covid-19 lockdown of metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire and our support of you continues. We are writing to ensure you are aware the Victorian government has announced a further roll out of grants to support impacted businesses. Applications for this grant are open now and close 19 August 2020, so if you believe your business may be eligible we encourage you to commence your application as quickly as possible. We are of course happy to provide assistance from this office if need be.
Businesses can apply where they meet all of the following criteria:
- operate a business located in metropolitan Melbourne or Mitchell Shire
- be a participant in the Commonwealth Government’s JobKeeper Payment Scheme
- employ people
- be registered with WorkSafe on 30 June 2020
- have an annual payroll of less than $3 million in 2019-20 on an ungrouped basis
- be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) as at 30 June 2020
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN at 30 June 2020
- be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator
Businesses that have received funding from other components of the Victorian Government’s Economic Survival Package are eligible to apply for this program.
Business owners that do not employ people (non-employing businesses) are not eligible for funding through this program.
Applications are made through the Business Victoria website. The following link may assist: