(03) 9375 4225 info@pjaca.com.au

COVID-19 Information – 23 Apr 2020

Apr 23, 2020

JobKeeper Enrolment – Formal Applications

Dear Clients,

The JobKeeper enrolment process is now open, and you are able to make your formal application. If you have previously registered your interest in JobKeeper, do not assume that you are automatically enrolled.  This is not the case, and you will be required to make the formal enrolment.

The enrolment process can be undertaken by yourself using your business portal through MyGovID, or alternatively we can process it through our office for a small fee.

If you would like PJA to do this on your behalf, please email your consent to your PJA accountant or reception@pjaca.com.au.   Included in the email should be confirmation that your GST turnover (business income) has decreased by 30%, and the bank account number that you would like the payments to be made into.

To work out your fall in turnover you can compare:

  1. GST turnover for March 2020 to GST turnover for March 2019
  2. Projected GST turnover April 2020 to GST turnover for April 2019
  3. Projected GST turnover quarter starting April 2020 with GST turnover for the quarter starting April 2019

If you are an employer and intend to nominate your employees for JobKeeper, be aware that you will be required to enrol through the business portal together with enrolling each employee through your single touch payroll system by the 30 April 2020.

All other nominations including the eligible business participant (e.g. business owner) and employers not using single touch payroll will need to be enrolled manually from the 4th of May 2020.

Please remember PJA will not be enrolling your business unless you contact us to do so.

For more information please visit the ATO website below:


Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate in contacting our office on 03 9375 4225.

43 Fletcher Street

Essendon Victoria, 3040

PO Box 845

Moonee Ponds, Victoria, 3039

Contact Us

We would love to answer any questions or schedule a meeting. Please feel free to call our office or send an email using the form below.