Victorian Government Grant for Small Business
The Victorian Government has announced a one-off grant of $10,000.00 to assist small businesses tackle the economic impact of the Corona Virus Pandemic.
To be eligible for this grant your business will have to :
- Employ Staff
- Have been subject to closure or is highly impacted by Non-Essential Activity Directions issued by the Deputy Chief Health Officer to-date. For more information on affected sectors refer
- Have a turnover of more than $75,000.00
- Have a payroll of less than $650,000.00
- Hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN at 16 March 2020 (date of the State of Emergency declaration)
- Have been engaged in carrying out the operation of the business in the Australian State of Victoria on 16 March 2020.
For more information please follow the below link.
Should you have any queries in the meantime please let us know and stay well.