Peter Jess is the principal of Peter W. Jess and Associates Pty. Ltd., which trades as PJA Accountants.
Peter Jess commenced practice as a Chartered Accountant in the late 1970’s.
He has broad based exposure to a wide range of industries covering fields such as primary production, manufacturing, construction, retail, graphic design, sports related services, body corporate services to name a few.
Peter has represented clients in Europe, Asia and the USA. Peter is a pioneer in the field of personal representation for sports people, actors, and professionals with a clientele of high profile AFL players, basketballers, soccer players, coaches and Australian athletes.
Peter was a co-founder of the AFLPA’s Education and Training Board, and was instrumental in setting up the Agents Accreditation system in the AFL.
Peter has the following academic qualifications:
- Diploma of Accounting
- Post Graduate Diploma of Finance & Planning
- Master of Corporate Law
Associate of the following
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Certified Practicing Accountants
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- Association of Taxation and Management Accountants
- Registered Company Auditor
- Registered Tax Agent